21.6.12

Lilo: More About Me


I realize that I've been giving all this advice, & you guys don't know Lilo the PERSON, let alone the blogger lol. I guess I'll tell you all a little more about me.

My actual name is Danielle. I got the nickname Lilo in high school (From the cartoon Lilo & Stitch) and it just stuck.

I live, eat & breathe music. I am a singer, & most of all a poet. Certain songs have the ability to change my whole mood & sometimes outlook on life. I personally believe music is God's personal gift to us. If you think about it, music is the one thing that we as humans essentially don't need but yet can't live without. Words & sounds put to a melody might be the best thing ever created.

I am a 3rd college student at The University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee, majoring in professional writing & communication. I am also in a beautiful relationship with my boyfriend of almost a year. :-)

Glad I could open up to you guys...hope to hear from any of you soon! Take care!

- Lilo


No comments:

Post a Comment