1.6.12

On Being A Frugalista...


When I was younger, I thought to enjoy life you had to spend a ton of money. Now that I'm an adult, I have learned to appreciate saving a dollar or two! These are some of my favorite ways to enjoy yourself without breaking the bank!




I'm a college kid, so I utilize ALL the benefits of having a student ID! Try to shop at places that offer student discounts!

- AMC Movie Theaters Student Discount Day: On Thursdays, tickets are only $6!

- 10% off of any non-sale items at Charlotte Russe

- COLLEGE NIGHT at Urban outfitters! One night a month get 10% off of regular priced items or 30% off of sale items (Go for the sale items!)

- Milwaukee Public Museum is FREE on Mondays w/ANY MKE county ID.

- Mitchell Domes $5 With student ID.



No comments:

Post a Comment