2.6.12

Summer Accesories!!!




What's summer without huge sunglasses, open toed shoes & big bangles? My rule of thumb is always simple clothes; extravagant Accesories. People will sooner remember the girl with the banging wooden earrings before the girl in the red shirt.

I went shopping & added more goodies to my summer collection...let me share:

Sunglasses- These are so cute! I love that the arms of the glasses are at the bottom of the lens; a quirky reason why I bought them. Every woman should have a pair of glasses that says "No autographs, please" lol



Wooden/Teal Bangle - If you know me, then you know teal is my ABSOLUTE favorite color. This bangle has so much personality; I wore it yesterday with a burnt orange shirt, & it really stuck out. I love wearing natural colors.

L'Oreal HIP Eyeshadow Duo in "Bustling" - Summer is all about Sparkly, warm colors! This duo has both;
I use the brown almost as a liner because it's so pigmented. The gold I add in my middle lid & blend up with a lighter golden peachy color.

No comments:

Post a Comment